Sovrn //Commerce, formerly VigLink, pays publishers 90 days from the end of the month in which commissions were earned. So, for example, commissions earned in January will be paid out at the end of April.
The payment thresholds for issuance are $10 for PayPal and $50 for ACH, check and wire. If your earnings do not exceed these thresholds, unpaid earnings will roll into each subsequent month’s earnings until they exceed the payment thresholds.
There are no fees involved. Sovrn //Commerce pays all PayPal, ACH, and postage fees. Your bank may charge you a fee on international wire transfers. You can check with your bank to see exactly what that charge will be.
Sovrn //Commerce’s Payment Console can be accessed in your account here.
Sovrn //Commerce payment options are available in our self – serve platform. This allows our publishers to have full access to make any payment updates when needed.
There are a few steps that must be completed in your account in order to ensure it is setup for your first payment.
- First, Navigate to the Account page of the Dashboard.
- Next, locate the Payment Settings tab. Here you can also update your personal information and password.
- Here you would complete all billing information.
- Next is to complete your desired payment method. Our available options are:
- Direct Deposit/ACH
- Last detail to complete is Tax information. This will ensure we have all this information up to date at the time these documents are issued each year.
- Then you are all set!
Due to IRS reporting rules, Sovrn //Commerce will not be issuing any IRS Form 1099s for amounts paid to publishers (unless Sovrn //Commerce paid you directly by check, ACH, or wire, rather than through PayPal). Instead, all IRS reporting (if any) will be done by PayPal.
As such, you should log on to your PayPal account to determine if you will be receiving a Form 1099-K from PayPal. Please note you are obligated to report income you receive, whether or not that income is reported on a Form 1099 or another tax report. Sovrn //Commerce is not able to provide you with any tax advice. Sovrn //Commerce recommends that you consult your own tax advisor.
Due to the large number of publishers in Sovrn //Commerce’s network, earnings-to-payment reconciliations are not created and issued to publishers on a monthly basis.
To track your payments relative to earnings, please log in to your Publisher Dashboard. There you will find your earnings for each month. From there, you can compare your aggregate earnings history (excluding months that are within the last 90 days from today’s date) to your payment history over the same period from each of the payment options you have designated in your time as a VigLink publisher (PayPal, check, ACH, wire). Please note that earnings may fluctuate or be held back due to merchant policies (i.e. traffic deemed illegitimate, product returns, etc.). These adjusted earnings will be reflected in the calculation of each month’s earnings.
I never received payment. Why?
If you have never received a payment, there could be a couple of reasons why:
- Your account is less than 90 days old. We pay on a net-90 basis, so if you’ve earned a commission in your first month, you’ll receive that amount 90-days later. For example: if you signed up in January and earned a commission in January (more than $10), than this amount will be paid at the end of April.
- You have not earned at least $10. Our minimum payout threshold is $10. If this amount isn’t met, instead of receiving a payment we will roll over those earnings to the next month or until you’ve reached the minimum $10.
- Your PayPal is not set up correctly. Please make sure your PayPal email is registered to the correct email you have listed on our payment page. If the address is correct, please log in to PayPal to claim the payment.
- Your Check/ACH/Wire is not set up correctly. Please confirm with your bank if you have not received an ACH or Wire payment. If you are paid via check, ensure that your address is correct. Note that international checks can take weeks to deliver.
- Your account has been placed on a Network Quality payment hold until we can resolve any issues raised by merchants in our network. You will be notified immediately by our network quality team should a hold be placed on your account.
Still having trouble? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org