//Signal can be licensed and deployed against your full demand stack – giving you more control. //Signal is delivered through //Connect in a single line of code, so you get more flexibility and more revenue with fewer headaches.
This article will help you understand what is required to implement //Signal licensing.
We know that no two implementations are the same – we will be as hands on or hands off as you need. The following steps must be completed:
- Complete the licensing agreement or addendum supplied by your Sovrn representative
- Please inform us of any exclusions (line items, placements, order, etc.) so we can configure accordingly. Further details about exclusions can be found here.
- If you do not already have //Connect enabled on your site, Sovrn will either add this feature to your account, or create a new account with //Connect enabled.
- The //Connect tag you will be supplied with consists of a single line of script (a JS call) that should be added to all pages where you would like to apply Signal reload
- This can be achieved via one of three ways:
- hardcoding to all relevant pages (by inserting the tag in the <head>)
- trafficked to all relevant pages via a tag manager (uploaded as an HTML script)
- trafficked as a creative via a vacant ad server ad slot e.g. 1×1 or Out Of Page (OOP) slot
Full //Connect implementation instructions can be found here.
Reach out to the Sovrn Publisher Support team for further assistance.