Seattle Times has continued to benefit from //Signal, resulting in a steady increase in overall revenue.
Seattle Times is a news media company serving the Northwest US region with thoughtful, independent journalism that is dedicated to the highest standards. In December 2017, Seattle Times launched //Signal across their website in order to increase revenue while upholding strong user experience standards.
“Reload powered by //Signal has provided us a way to gain incremental high-value, viewable impressions in a way that is not disruptive to our readers,” states Rob Schwertley, Digital Yield Manager. “This has translated to over $30,000 in additional revenue! The support we received when launching this was fantastic.”
Jan and his team decided to move forward with //Signal, which measures user engagement and then generates new viewable ad impressions in existing ad zones. “I was amazed at how fast and easy Sovrn //Signal ads were to implement.”
- Website: www.seattletimes.com
- Monthly Pageviews: 29 Million
- Monthly Ad Impressions: 70 million
“Sovrn has been wonderful to work with. We have great account support and their team is always bringing us ideas on how to generate more revenue. They are a true partner.”
—Rob Schwertley // Digital Yield Manager
- 100% Additive: more ad opportunities per page view, resulting in 15-25% incremental revenue.
- Simple to implement: customizable cut and paste solution
- Immediate demand at high CPMs creates viewable inventory