In preparation for GDPR, Sovrn has made a few changes.
To help our publishers through this industry shift, Sovrn is committed to transparency & simplicity in communication. Therefore, all of the below actions can be completed in one place….Meridian!
Here’s what you should expect from us…
- Data collection options: Within Meridian, publishers will be given two options for the processing of EU reader data. If you aren’t sure, check out the lawful bases for processing.
- Publisher has established a lawful basis for Sovrn and its affiliates to collect and process EU reader data.
- Sovrn should limit collection and processing of EU reader data to only readers providing consent.
- Email Opt In: Look for an email from Sovrn to update your communication preferences before GDPR. You can also update them by following the link at the bottom of our weekly newsletter.
- Sovrn’s Consent Management Platform: CMP will be available to all publishers who decide their legal basis is consent. Read more here!
All of these upcoming actions you need to take as a publisher will be communicated to you through both Meridian & email. Please reach out email@example.com or join the discussion in the Community should you have any questions.