It’s that time of week again. Every Friday I share some of my favorite links from some of my favorite Sovrn publishers. This week, I was lucky enough to find the now-viral video of Banecat (see #3). Thank the heavens. Anyway, here are some of my favorite pieces from the week:
1. My girlfriend loves taking photographs. Of what? Mainly food, but she’ll capture anything that tugs at her heart strings. I know close to nothing about photography, but I want to keep up appearances and at least pretend like I know what I’m doing (one year in and I’m still peackocking her). That’s when I found this free photography tutorial on iheartfaces.com. Check it out if you’re eager to learn more!
3. This is the single greatest thing I’ve seen on the independent web in a very, very long time. BANE CAT!
4. Katie and I love watching HBO & Netflix, primarily True Detective and House of Cards. But every once in a while it’s fun to go out to the movies. In case you’re like us and are curious as to what’s actually playing, Wild About Movies has you covered with listings and features on all things movies.
5. My friend Brennah is an addict for Twitter. If I’m ever in need of a pick-me-up, I visit her feed. Anyway, I found this website, who.unfollowed.me, and thought of her. It’s a website dedicated to helping you find out who’s unfollowed you on Twitter. Brennah, this one’s for you.
6. It’s almost the weekend, and that means Saturday morning pancakes, French-press coffee, a little Radiohead and a lot of time spent outdoors. Here’s a recipe to sweeten up your pancakes.
7. Don’t miss out on part 2 🙂