As a busy online publisher, you know the importance of creating high quality content your audience wants to read. But you also need to drive revenue. And while it’s smart to diversify your revenue streams, most publishers rely on advertising for a significant portion of their monetization strategy.
But digital advertising is a complex business. It’s not enough to just sell ad space on your website — you need a comprehensive understanding of DSPs (demand-side platforms), SSPs (supply-side platforms), ad exchanges, private marketplaces, performance analysis, and how to turn data insights into actionable strategy. Publishers are often strapped to find the time, resources, and expertise to keep up with optimizing for an effective advertising strategy and ensure their ad operations (or “ad ops”) delivers the best opportunities for revenue generation on an ongoing basis.
Google can help you find the perfect ad ops partner
There’s no denying that Google is a major player in the online advertising industry. You can’t become an ad ops expert without deep knowledge of Google’s advertising platform and tools — things like Google Ad Manager, AdSense, Ad Exchange, and more.
That’s why Google is a great place to start your search for an ad ops partner. They’ve even created a program, Google Certified Publishing Partners, to recognize companies that support publishers in their monetization efforts. These trusted vendors have completed rigorous assessments to prove their expertise with Google products and solutions.
Earning the Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP) designation is no small task. In addition to extensive product certification exams and a lengthy onboarding process, Google has stringent requirements related to quality of technology and service offerings, company health and bottom-line growth, adherence to industry best practices, and more. At a high level, a GCPP must:
- Have a proven track record of helping publishers succeed with value-added services and technology
- Offer publishers consistently superior interactions and expert consulting
- Maintain a strong reputation for prioritizing a healthy ad ecosystem
Sovrn is a GCPP — and here’s why that matters
As a Google Certified Publishing Partner, Sovrn Ad Management has access to exclusive tools and products to help publishers maximize their income potential — including to Google’s product roadmap and new feature releases. Certified Partners also receive customized training and technical support from Google, so we can provide better service to our publishers.
We help publishers leverage the most innovative advertising technologies to optimize their advertising strategy and maximize ad revenue. When you leave those details to us, you have more time to focus on what matters most: creating great content.
Get started today!
At Sovrn, we’re dedicated to helping publishers thrive in an ever-changing world. As a GCPP member, Sovrn Ad Management provides unmatched technology and an expert team to help you earn more revenue while reducing overhead cost — so you can keep more of what you earn.
- Industry expertise: We take the headache out of ad ops with technical support, best practices, and tools to ensure the best ad performance.
- Advanced technology: More efficient use of bid requests and responses, with a unified auction that incorporates display, video, and native formats to maximize yield.
- Advantageous pricing: Volume-based pricing offers a more equitable model for publishers. Generate more revenue with Sovrn and keep more of what you earn!
- Granular reporting: Rich dashboards and real-time reporting provide deep insights into ad performance, so you don’t have to guess what’s working and what’s not.
- Flexible service model: Utilize as much support as you need, whether you’re looking for full ad ops management or simply want to use our wrapper and reporting.
Contact us at email@example.com to learn more about how we can help you take the complexity out of your ad ops strategy.