Sovrn’s Privacy Center is meant to help facilitate requests to exercise data rights as defined by data privacy regulations such as the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act). Here, you may opt-out of data collected through our //Commerce affiliate marketing service, or complete the form to exercise your data rights, including opting out of the sale of your personal information through our data brokerage.
How to Opt-out of //Commerce Affiliate Marketing Data Collection//Commerce product.
//Commerce is the service that allows our customers to conduct affiliate marketing through their websites and/or links found in blogs or social media posts. Opting out of Sovrn //Commerce cookies means that Sovrn //Commerce will stop placing cookies on your device when you browse Sovrn //Commerce enabled websites and/or links. To honor your opt-out choice, a cookie is required on your device so that we know not to track your activity. Clearing your browser’s cache or cookies will remove this cookie, and you will be required to opt-out of tracking again. Similarly, if you access sites that use Sovrn //Commerce from a different browser or device than the browser or device you opted out of tracking on, you will be required to opt-out again.Opt Out
How to Exercise Your Data Rights or Opt-out of the Sale of Your Personal Information
Completing this form provides a way for individuals (like you, or, where required by law, someone you authorize, also known as an ‘authorized agent’) to request access, deletion, correction, or receive a copy of the personal information we (or our affiliate companies) may process in the course of doing business. This form will also allow you to request us to not sell your personal information to third parties.
When you submit this form, someone from our Privacy team will contact you for further details and/or instructions. This ensures the request is coming from you (or your authorized agent) and fulfills your desired action.
The information you or your authorized agent provides through the form allows us to:
- Understand the nature of our relationship to you
- Tell us what you’re requesting
- Validate your legal rights
- Confirm you’re allowed access to the data (in the case of an authorized agent), and
- Confirm that the data belongs to you.
Fields with an asterisk (*) are required; non-required fields will help us to locate your personal information, but are not required to fulfill your request. Please do not give us any personal information that is not specifically requested to ensure you do not give us information we would not have otherwise.
When selecting your relationship to Sovrn, there are three options:
- Reader. Person whose information we collect when the person visits Sovrn customer websites; a Sovrn customer is the site publisher.
- Staff. Employees and contractors of Sovrn.
- Staff Candidate. Individuals interested in a Sovrn career, and have submitted personal information through our Careers site.
If you need help identifying Sovrn cookies on your device, we suggest the following resources
- Google (for computer, Android, iPhone/iPad): Clear, enable, and manage cookies in Chrome
- Mozilla: Clear cookies and site data in Firefox
- Microsoft (Edge/Bing): Delete and manage cookies
Sovrn Publishers wishing to inquire about personal data rights should contact Sovrn Support.